Assistant Program Director
Binnie Media, a locally owned radio group, is looking to add an assistant program director to our Concord, NH. studios. This is a great opportunity for someone who is trying to work their way up to program director or more.
The right candidate would act as the assistant program director for our heritage top 40 WJYY and Highly rated Country stations 93.3 The Wolf in Concord/Lakes Region and 95.3 the Wolf in West Lebanon. NH and Vermont.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Daily air shifts
- Assist director of programming with daily operations
- Daily production assignments
- Collaborative work with promotions and sales to execute revenue generating promotions.
- Manage weekly email, shooting and editing video, daily engagement on all digital platforms
- You will be working with Wide Orbit, Musicmaster and Adobe audition.
- Attention to details
- 1 year on air experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the Country and Top 40 lifestyle
If you are outgoing and enjoy entertaining while being a team player, send audio and resume to Stan Bennett, VP of Programming [email protected] no phone calls please
Binnie Media is an equal opportunity employer